This year, our Prime minister Edi Rama in Tirana, Albania decided to call The Year of Skenderbeg (is a nationwide commemorative year in Albania which coincides with the 550th anniversary of the death of the Albanian national hero, Skanderbeg.) If you will ever have a chance to visit Tirana, you will see the monument of Skanderbeg in the middle of Skanderbeg square. The statue represents the Albanian national hero George Kastrioti Skanderbeg riding his horse in battle, commemorating his bravery against the Ottoman Empire, as leader of the federation of the League of Lezhë.
In the end of November, I had the chance to go to San Francisco, to this amazing city full of lights, full of lovely people and houses. There’s so much crammed into San Francisco’s little peninsula! San Francisco’s liberal atmosphere and a blend of historic sites and an eclectic cultural scene make it a wonderful place to visit. Even on a sunny day, things can get chilly! Your best bet is to always carry a jacket, no matter what season. Typically, there were significant weather differences in parts of San Francisco because of the city’s large hills and maritime location.
We all have secrets, problems that we have buried deep down, hoping to never have to deal with. We have all made mistakes, stayed for too long, left too early, not read enough, loved too quickly, run away at the first sign of having our feelings hurt.
Everyone reading this has insecurities and fears, but the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. It’s all inside of your head, let it out. Share your story, share your journey, share your life you are the person that you are because of your experience, the books that you have read and the people who you have shared or had your life interrupted by.
- White House looks smaller than I thought
- You can find a bit of London, Vienna and Paris; is a wonderful mix of European cities.
- It feels a little like living in a park…cozy and great city for runners 😉
- Free of charge Museums and ZOO…Yayyy (but not all f them :P)
- Looks like people here love Air Conditioner…brrrrr
- Work Hard, drink harder ( Happy Lovely Hours in each neighborhood) ^_^
- Mosquito, Mosquito, Mosquito…..hmm auuch, yeap again mosquiots 😛
- An Uber please…(metro is to mainstream)